Owner Link Services
Register for free to get these online resources:
- Schedule service appointments.
- Buy Genuine Parts and Accessories.
- Get recall information.
- Order an owner’s manual.
Learn more about these benefits and more at the Owner Link Web Site.
Already registered? Sign in to Owner Link
Genuine Honda Parts & Accessories
Visit the Honda eStore to accessorize a new Honda or find replacement parts for an older vehicle.
Honda Care Vehicle Service Plans
Our Honda Care Plans provide peace of mind for your purchase. Learn more about Honda Care
Honda Limited Warranty Information
- 3-Year/36,000-Mile New Vehicle Limited Warranty.
- 5-Year/60,000-Mile Limited Powertrain Warranty. Ordinary maintenance or adjustments, parts subject to normal wear and replacement, and certain items are excluded.
- Accessory Limited Warranty: All Honda Genuine Accessories are covered for 3 years or 36,000 miles when installed at the time of new vehicle purchase.
- Replacement Parts Limited Warranty: Honda Genuine Parts are covered for 1 year. The warranty coverage for replacement parts purchased from and installed by a Honda dealer includes parts replacement and labor.
- 5-Year/Unlimited-Mile Corrosion Limited Warranty
24-hour emergency road service available in the United States, Puerto Rico and Canada; valid during the 3-Year/36,000-Mile Limited Warranty term for model-year 2015 and later vehicles. Services include jump-starting, flat tire and lockout assistance, towing, and more; limitations apply.
Call (866) 864-5211 for assistance or details.
Honda Financial Services
Questions about your finance account? Contact a Honda Customer Service Representative
Questions About Your Lease?
Call 1-800-708-6555, Hours: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. CST
DVD Navigation System Update
Get the latest maps, nation-wide rural coverage, and points of interest for your navi system. Order an update
For drivers with physical disabilities,Honda will provide a reimbursement for expenses incurred to purchase and install qualifying adaptive equipment.
Understanding Your Vehicle’s Safety Equipment
A guide to what every driver and passenger should know about their Honda vehicle’s safety equipment.
Frequently Asked Owner Questions
Have a specific question about Honda vehicles, Honda technology, or Honda Service?